Posted on July 4th, 2010
I have some very good news I would like to share with you! Every Monday I will release a new video where I will be teaching you five words or expressions of Russian slang.
The videos are very visual to help you to remember the new words. You can also read full transcription of the Russian slang lessons 1 and 2.
Here is the First Lesson:
I hope you enjoyed first two lessons!
To not miss a video you can subscribe to FunRussian.com channel on YouTube.
Good luck learning Russian!
- Russian Slang and Idioms. Lesson 7.
- Russian Slang and Idioms. Lesson 6.
- The Story behind the Conversational Russian Video Course
- Video: Most Common Russian Greetings
- Days of the Week in Russian Video Lesson
Study with Maxim Achkasov
The courses of Russian as a foreign language with FunRussian take place online via Skype. The teacher works with adults individually since he is convinced that each person must receive maximum time for practice and professional attention while learning a foreign language.