Posted on December 21st, 2012
Just a quick post to say that seeing that I receive a lot of questions about Russian patronymics and last names, I decided to make a video lesson and clarify a few things. Below the video is the link to the article the video is based on. Enjoy!
Here is the video lesson:
This is the article the video is based on – Russian Names: First Names, Patronymics, and Last Names
Let me know if you have any questions!
- Cases of the Russian Nouns & The Nominative Case
- Russian Grammar Video Lesson: Personal Pronouns
- Gender of Russian Nouns: Exceptions from the Rules
- Russian Grammar Video: Gender of Nouns
- The Nominative Case of Russian Nouns
Study with Maxim Achkasov
The courses of Russian as a foreign language with FunRussian take place online via Skype. The teacher works with adults individually since he is convinced that each person must receive maximum time for practice and professional attention while learning a foreign language.