Teacher of Russian as a Foreign Language
Being a diligent educator, he has taken opportunities to expand his knowledge in Second Language acquisition and other work-related fields. He has been honored to instruct a variety of students from various social backgrounds, knowledge, age and education. Over the years, he has been committed to his students and personal development as a language teacher and counselor.
He has come to believe that:
- Students should be treasured, respected, nurtured, praised, and encouraged;
- Every student, regardless of socioeconomic or ethnic background, deserves the same quality instruction and challenging learning experiences;
- Each student should be challenged to develop critical-thinking skills and become a lifelong learner;
- Students should be stimulated and motivated so realize their full potential;
- Modern technology is one of the most useful ways to teach Russian as a Foreign or Second Language.